a weekend for you to renew and relax
February 2-4, 2018
The Abbey and Avani Spa on Lake Geneva
Registration has closed for this retreat. However, the next weekend yoga retreat is just around the corner. You will find information in this space when it is available. We hope you can join us!
What can you expect from this Renewal Through Yoga Retreat?
- 6 yoga classes - all are appropriate for any level of yoga experience - every class embraces a different theme.
- Discount on Young Living Essential Oils purchase
- 15% Discount on Avani Spa services with appointments made in advance for Friday, February 2 and Sunday, February 4
- Accommodations at one of Lake Geneva areas most renowned Resorts
- A chance to visit Lake Geneva's Winterfest and National Ice Sculpting Competition
- Welcome Gift Bag (with fun surprises for you)
- a weekend devoted to YOU (yoga, hiking, shopping, spa time, adults-only spa atrium/pool, wonderful meals, quiet time for reflection and relaxation)....in short, the opportunity to Relax, Restore, and Renew.
For whom is this retreat designed?
- Attendees 21 and older (15 and older if attending with a parent)
- Anyone in need of a weekend escape
- Yoga practitioners
- Newbies to yoga
- Educators seeking enrichment credit
What is included in the registration fee?
- The fee is $425 if you will be sharing a room and $550 if you are staying in a room alone.
- Lodging at The Abbey Resort
- 6 yoga classes in our own function space
- Dinner Friday
- Breakfast Saturday and Sunday
- Full use of The Abbey Resort
- Shuttle to and from Lake Geneva (at set times)
- Welcome Gift
- Discounted spa services
- Discounted Young Living Essential Oils
- Please note that registration is non-refundable after December 14, because payments will have been due from Sankulpa Yoga to The Abbey at that time.
What is not included?
- Your transportation
- Tuition to the Carthage College Companion Course CNF0058 02
- Saturday Lunch and Dinner
- Spa Services and Entrance into Avani Spa Atrium
- Snacks and Adult Beverages
Contact Lori with any questions you might have. I'd love to talk with you! -Lori