Join us in Door County, Wisconsin for a Spring-Inspired Yoga Retreat
May 18 - 20, 2018
at Wagon Trail Campground to lodge in the comfort of their popular yurts
and to practice yoga in our outdoor space.
This retreat offers you:
- A two-night stay at Wagon Trail Campground in the comfort of a yurt that sleeps 4 (bunks beds!). The yurts are clean and sturdy (think cabin with canvas walls).
- 4 Yoga Practices
- A hearty welcome snack on Friday and breakfast both mornings
- Light-hearted time around the campfire with your fellow retreat attendees
- A multitude of opportunities for social activities and/or quiet time
Options for the Non-Yoga Parts of the Weekend:
- Explore the lovely towns up and down the Door peninsula
- Hike in Peninsula State Park
- Take the ferry to Washington Island
- Attempt to catch the Northern Lights or simply star gaze
- Visit famous Wilson's in Ephraim for ice cream
- Sample the treats at the Door County Confectionery
- Follow the Door County Wine Trail
- Visit the Door County Brewing Company Tap Room and Music Hall in Bailey's Harbor
- Find a bench along the coast with a view and practice the yoga with the mindfulness of being in the moment.
Registration Deadline = April 1 (or until all the spaces have been reserved for our group)
One of the many beautiful places along the coast of Door County